Parent View gives you a chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child's school, from the quality of teaching, to dealing with bullying and poor behaviour.
Ofsted will use the information you provide when making decisions about which schools to inspect, and when.
Changes to the questions were made in September 2019
1. My child is happy at this school.
2. My child feels safe at this school.
3. The school makes sure its pupils are well behaved.
4. My child has been bullied and the school dealt with the bullying quickly and effectively.
5. The school makes me aware of what my child will learn during the year.
6. When I have raised concerns with the school they have been dealt with properly.
7. Does your child have special educational needs and/or disabilities (SEND)? (yes or no)
If yes, the survey asks parents how strongly they agree with this statement: ‘My child has SEND, and the school gives them the support they need to succeed.’
8. The school has high expectations for my child.
9. My child does well at this school.
10. The school lets me know how my child is doing.
11. There is a good range of subjects available to my child at this school.
12. My child can take part in clubs and activities at this school.
13. The school supports my child’s wider personal development.
14. I would recommend this school to another parent. (yes or no)